“I am so thankful for every one of you and I am beyond excited!! I would like to thank Tanya, Rebeccah, Larry, all of you in the Marketing Department and everyone who helped with the publishing of my book. You are a “pearl of a great price!” You did an excellent job! There are no words in the English language to express to you how thankful I am for Outskirts Press!”
When Ann C. Hutchinson was four years old, God began giving her prophetic dreams and visions. Weeks after she dreamed that her family home was destroyed, a tornado swept through town, demolishing her house and marking the beginning of her prophetic journey. Ann lives with her husband in Michigan. Touch Not My Anointed is her debut book.
Do you hunger for a more intimate bond with God? In Touch Not My Anointed, the depth and power of Ann Hutchinson’s relationship with the Father is revealed as she shares powerful truths about:
- Prophetic visions
- Receiving and understanding your dreams
- The anointing
- Eliminating obstacles and people who keep you from receiving God’s best
- The revelation of who God is and how much He loves you
- The value of spending quality time with the Lord every day
- How to receive God’s blessings
- What it means to be in love with the Father
Filled with insight and inspiration, Ann’s book is candid, joyful, and at times painful. If you want to draw closer to God, go ahead and get started!